This site in particular has been discontinued since most of the courses materials have been
shared via moodle. But if you're interested on any material
related to any of the courses below, do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.
- Teaching Distributed Systems (from sockets to object-oriented/component-based middleware like CORBA and EJB) at
LUC for 2nd year students
- Teaching assistant for the Distance Learning Course of Distributed Systems at Queen Mary University.
- Advanced Analysis and Design in Software Engineering at UCL
with professor David S. Rosenblum.
- Engineering Distributed Objects course (Z22) during the first term as a teacher assistant.
- Java Programming Course for first year students during the (1007
during the first and second terms as a teacher assistant.
- Java Programming Course (1008) during the first term as a teacher assistant.