- LEAPaD [Feb 2014 - ]. The LEAPaD project (Laboratory of Advanced Studies in Paralell and Distributed Systems) aims at providing solutions to build systems and applications to manage and explore the processing of high-performance computing platforms such as FPGAs, GPUs, Grids and Cloud Computing.
- Socially Adaptive Cloud gets the 3 B's [Feb 2013 - ]. This is collaborative project between Birmingham, Bournemouth and Brasilia Universities where we are investigating core engineering foundations required to enable end-users to formulate Software-as-a-Service adaptation decisions at runtime.
- Exploring Implied Scenario Detection to Support Dependability Analysis [Dec 2012 - ]. This is a CNPq funded project that aims at taking into account the qualitative and quantitative impact of implied scenario analysis by incorporating such analysis into the process of software dependability estimate in Software Systems Engineering.
- Software Product Lines in the context of Ambient-Assisted Living [Nov 2009 - Nov. 2012]. We provide detailed notations, models and tools involved in our process of AAL dependability analysis. In addtion, the project presents results that validate the synchronization between AAL modules expressed by means of PRISM primitives.
- InWeb [2008 - 2011]. National Institute of Science and Technology for the Web. The project aims to study and understand the scientific and technologic fundamentals of the Web, as well as social repercussion to propose and develop systems and technologies that will comprise the future Web.
- Ubival [2006 - 2009]. Fundamental Approaches to Validation of Ubiquitous Computing Applications and Infrastructures. The project will evaluate its technologies and methods on case studies drawn from another WINES project, Cityware, and on systems provided by industrial partners at BT, HP and QinetiQ.